Re: Sacramento County sex offender arrested for third time on charges involving children

Pelosi Pedophile Club <[email protected]> Sun, 2 Jul 2023 03:21:09 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups alt.activism.children.molesters,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.democrats,sac.politics,talk.politics.guns
Message-ID <[email protected]>
Gaetz <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]: 

> Thanks Gavin Newsom and Nancy Pelosi!

Investigators are looking for any potential additional victims after a 
Sacramento County man was arrested on suspicion of possessing child 
pornography — the third time he has been arrested in the capital region on 
criminal charges involving minors within the past six years.

Aleksandr Antolyevi Rudenko, 28, of Antelope, is a registered sex offender 
who was arrested earlier this week by sheriff’s deputies on a charge of 
possessing materials depicting sexual conduct involving a child.

Rudenko, who remains in custody at the Sacramento County Jail, appeared 
for his arraignment Friday afternoon in Sacramento Superior Court. He’s 
scheduled to return to court July 17.

When he was re-arrested Wednesday, Rudenko was out on bail while awaiting 
prosecution in a Sacramento County sexual assault case. Court records show 
the judge has ordered a mental health evaluation in that case, but the 
case has been continued.

As part of their continued investigation, detectives assigned with the 
Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office’s Internet Crimes Against Children Task 
Force determined Rudenko was in possession of “child sexual abuse 
material,” sheriff’s officials said in a news release.

Rudenko has been known to frequent parks and movie theaters, and to use 
social media sites to meet meet minors, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

In May 2018, the Roseville Police Department arrested Rudenko on suspicion 
of arranging to meet with a minor with the intent to commit lewd and 
lascivious acts. Police said at the time investigators received 
information alleging Rudenko, who was 22 at the time, had made 
inappropriate advances on minors.

Undercover officers in a police sting operation posed as a 13-year-old 
girl and contacted Rudenko online. Police said Rudenko arrived in 
Roseville on May 4, 2019, with the intent to engage in sexual activity 
with the girl, but he was instead arrested.

Rudenko pleaded no contest to a charge of contacting a minor with the 
intent to commit a specified sex offense, according to the Placer County 
District Attorney’s Office. On May 9, 2019, he was sentenced to 364 days 
in the Placer County Jail and ordered to serve four years of probation.

As part of his sentence, the court ordered Rudenko to register with 
authorities as a sex offender and submit to related searches. In July 
2019, the court granted a motion to transfer jurisdiction of his case to 
Sacramento County.

In August 2022, Sacramento County sheriff’s detectives arrested Rudenko on 
suspicion of sexually assaulting two teen girls, ages 13 and 17. A day 
after his arrest last year, Rudenko was released from the Sacramento 
County Jail after posting a $135,000 bail bond.

Investigators asked anyone who was potentially a victim of Rudenko in the 
past to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office at 916-874-5115.

https://news.yahoo.com/sacramento-county-sex-offender-arrested-
224849397.html